Thursday, December 11, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I've been busy these past few days with a few different freelance jobs which has been nice. One project is a web site design, the other is layout and design for a local book publisher. It feels good to be working again after a lengthy lull. This is why I haven't posted any creative projects in few days now... trying to make a few bucks before Christmas. Anyway, I'm going to finish my way-too-big lino project in the next day or so... perhaps I'll have a proof to post by week's end.

I was also thinking about re-creating my Highlander snowman as a open edition linocut print. Too late for the Christmas season I suppose but I could work on it for next year.

1 comment:

Jenne said...

nice, i really like that idea - and seriously, t-shirts would be fun too! man i can't wait to see this next lino..yipee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...