Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Doodlepalooza gets Facebooked

I've finally got a Facebook page for Doodlepalooza.

This five-year-old blog name seems to be my brand now. FB, Twitter, Etsy, Blogger, Tumbr. And now that I'm doing the local craft circuit, that's my market name as well. I toyed with doing something more "professional" but Doodlepalooza has a whimsy to it that seems to reflect my work and attitude.

The Facebook page seemed like a no-brainer. I've been spamming my work to the same bunch of Facebook friends for years now... this way they can choose to follow my work or not. Plus people outside my friend circle can find me.

Aside from the weekend markets, I'm taking baby steps into retail.

After making a few sales at The Tickle Trunk on Water Street, they now carry the full gamut of my embossed work... about 10 pieces in total. Pretty pleased about that. (Thanks Doug!)

Made a submission to Historic Sites today for their product review meeting. It was a wide array of my linocuts and prints of my paintings. I'm hopeful that will turn into something. (Fingers crossed)

So that's what I'm up to... sticking various irons into various fires and seeing what flares up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...